Birthday and some other things

Yes, now I'm a year older. And as always happens with me things weren't perfect, even in a situation when they were bound to be. I mean, I screwed well my own birthday partying by getting drunk. Gosh! Being drunk for the first time at this age... It is just embarrassing! But my body decided to alcohol in a different way that it used to! Might be because of the weight I've been losing these months? I mean, I'm not slim, but I've managed to lose 5 kilos in 2 months (yes, I know it's not much, but it's a good start point!) I won't say my weight... You don't ask those things to a lady like me... Anyway it isn't something to be proud about.

Apart of that little incident, my birthday weekend went well. Many people remembered. My olds didn't notice I got home drunk and the next day I was OK again. With a big headache (although I had had the headache for a day or so, so I don't know if it was just the same one or a new one). The thing is that Sunday with the family went well. Thanks God! I've received some gifts, and I'm still waiting for some more.

But even despite all I've said I'm in a good mood. Things at home are better than they used to. Fewer arguments, I feel the sour mood I had has gone away... Things managed to get very bad sometime between my last post and this one. I felt like having little to do in this world... I don't know if it had something to do with being at home 24/7 now, but I'm glad all that is over. And even more knowing it hasn't affected the way I've been with my closest people. I would have felt really bad if some of my very special girls have felt hurt because of that.

I guess that's something you get from pretending all the time. Pretending to be the person others want you to be so they don't get hurt. Playing the role my family expects me to play. Gosh, how I wish I could end this masquerade. Well, Rome wasn't built in a day...

My project is going on, very slow, but going on... I had some trouble 'taking down to Earth' all what I had learnt from the high pile of books I had to read... But I guess soon I'll be able to schedule another meeting with my tutor to show him what I've been doing. Having granny ill doesn't help me go faster. I mean, I'm happy auntie does all the housework, but whenever she needs anything she calls me. It's the bad thing of being the 'nice one' of the family. Auntie has quite a temper and it's very easy to trigger it, you see.

Roleplaying is going really well. I did my 4000th post in MR and my 9000th in DX. And felicity is back with me in DX, which is something good. Plus I still have all those nice girls who like me and who I like with me. Preparing a wedding (mine) in DX is something that is focusing part of my efforts. There's so much to do! OMG! Hopefully it will be a lovely wedding. Full of love.

Well, I'm leaving. Soon it will be lunchtime, and I need to find some spare time to get a Halloween costume... And no, I won't take the chance for what you think... It wouldn't be suitable where I'm spending Halloween (what a pity!)

2 comentarios:

Glenda Lachance dijo...

Aw, I missed it - Happy Birthday Nicole! Glad to hear you had a good time, and that everything else is going well! *hugs*

Anónimo dijo...

Feliz cumpleaños, cariño. Te amo tan mucho! And for your English speaking readers, I adore you so much and can't wait for our wedding day!

All my love,

Tu Teena

 

Nicole's crazy little world © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner