Camp girl

I think I had told you, a couple of weeks ago that I was going to go camping. It happened to be a bigger adventure than what I thought it would be... You can't expect much from something we organize for our children (well, they aren't children they're 15 to 22 years old) in our parish church... But RL beats any kind of thing you can imagine... This happened the second night we were there. We had a game boys vs girls related with music, but with some other things like sending pick up lines to the members of the other team and trying to guess who it goes to for instance...

We were preparing it during the afternoon/evening. I was in the boys team (just because that's the way I look like, I guess). I can tell I felt terribly not belonging there... They're sick. I mean, all the pick up lines they made were naughty... I made one of that class (you know, just to make them see I belonged there) and tried to make some softer (a bit corny even a couple of them) ones to try to change the image girl would have of them... But most of them were simply naughty anyway... They even didn't try to make one for their girlfriends (funny because a girl friend of mine whose boyfriend is one of my best friends got one of the soft ones written by me. I wonder what might she be thinking knowing it's me who wrote it...)

When the action began it was funny. The girls had punishments ready for us if we failed guessing who the pickup lines went to. That was something we didn't know, but learnt soon as we thought one of them was for somebody and missed... That person wound up all dolled up as a girl... And the girls really did a good job on it... Mine was easy. We guessed it without any kind of problem. I guess I'm the only one who is sweet there (The pick up line was "You're so sweet... Only looking at you makes my teeth ache", or in Spanish "Eres tan dulce... que tan sólo con mirarte se me pican las muelas"). And the sender was a girl I didn't expect would do something like that... My kids and her groupmates hadn't had the best kind of relationship and I hadn't been able to make things better despite my tries... I guess she could see something of that, I don't know...

The thing is that we lost... Just for the fun, and knowing we would lose we had some PJs ready to put on... Mine is the one in the picture... It isn't the kind of thing I'd buy, but bearing in mind some of my friends were bigger than me, we were lucky to find something suiting them (Gosh, I need to lose some weight too!)... I slept in it... Felt kind of nice. I don't know if the others did the same, but I have a hunch not all of us did... Anyway it's been a kind of funny experience...

Oops! I nearly forgot. Mine was the only one in that lilac (there were two in pink and two in baby blue too), so when we were showing the girls I was in the middle... We stopped some distance from them and after some seconds I raised to my tiptoes and walked crossing my legs on tiptoes (or in imaginary heels as you want to see it) towards them, gave a half twirl and then went to my room! I guess, I'm a bit naughty too, but I am not like my friends. I feel confident and comfy in girl's clothing (even though I don't have much... The place where I hide them is small). Simply beacuse I'm one...

I hope you enjoyed my adventure and sorry it's written in such a rushed style and and messy style...

0 comentarios:

 

Nicole's crazy little world © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner