Last exam? and some more things...

I just left my last exam (well, it was like a couple of hours ago, but I wanted to reply to all the threads I'm in first). And I think it went well... It felt kind of different... I mean, I was trying to enjoy all the feelings to make it a nice ending (although it isn't a real ending, I have to do my project to finish the degree). Trying to get a nice memory, and I didn't leave the exam thinking I had done wrong (which is what happens most times. Although it's true most of those time I pass, funny isn't it?). So it seems it's likely to be true...

Now a summer to look forward to. And for the first time without any kind of worries. It's the first time I manage to pass all my subjects by this time (It's true they were fewer and easier than other years, but I made it!). I'll just enjoy of some time off... But that's tricky too, because I won't be able to be online as much as I'd like to... And not only because of the beach time and such (Glenda knows well about sunbathing in Spain... ;))) but also because I don't have a connection at home...

I hope to be able to connect in my lab time and to be able to multitask well. And as I'm lucky and my project is only simulation (I won't have to deal with a real robot... Being the clumsy I am the robot would have been worse behaved than Bender!), that will shorten the time I expect to be in it.

I haven't had time to do any shopping or any sort of thing. In fact I have just been focusing on getting things right, and helping my 7 years old sister (one day my parents will have to thank me for saving them from spending a lot of money on nannies!). You know, helping her with Maths (hopefully not Lily ones) and English and Spanish... It's almost like going back to school... If you add that she goes to the school I used to go... You can imagine.

And my roleplaying life is really nice... I'm afraid I'm not paying enough atention to Lacy, but Nicole is absorbing almost my whole time... I'm Nicole N. now (guess where the N comes from? LOL) , and soon you'll see my new signature which is really special... And something I have ready for Bambi in our engagement... And I am learning from mom (in case you didn't get it with the first clue!) Maths and History... And getting in trouble with her too somewhere else... I can't complain, I have a lot of nice stories and I'm surrounded by a lot of nice people.

In DX too, because I am with my sweet Teena! And that's all I need. Apart from the teaching and some other stories I have...

I just wish you all a nice day...

1 comentarios:

Glenda Lachance dijo...

Yay, well done Nicci! I hope the results for the exam turn out well, I'm sure they will given that all your others have done so. And your engagement to Bambi is really sweet, you're on a winner there as well, so congratulations to you both!

I hope the weather in Spain is as nice over the summer as it was when I holidayed there earlier this year. And I hope you are able to show your face around on LiL too, even if it's not as often as you or us would like - we'll miss you when you're not there! But most of all I just hope you have fun - you deserve some time to relax without worrying about studying and stuff like that! :)

 

Nicole's crazy little world © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner